Our new digital department is ideal for smaller quantity runs, sequencing, and orders containing several different labels. Please give us a
call or email our digital printing representative, Kris Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to know more!
Digital printing offers several advantages to flexographic printing, including:
- The ability to print envelopes, cards, banners, invitations, etc.
- No plate costs
- No upfront costs for your full colour printing
- No additional costs for numerous items on your order
- Flexibility to change your label's text and appearance at any time
- More die sizes available
- Cheaper custom shape dies
- Can produce labels in sizes up to 12.375" x 46" (with square corners and without a gap in between labels)
- Highly durable print - great protection against abrasion & UV
- Double-sided full colour printing capability
- Barcode/QR code printing
- Full sequential barcoding capability
- Database driven barcoding/numbering
- Full colour print available with barcoding
- Variable data printing
- Great for expiry dates, product codes, serial numbers, etc.
- Database driven variable printing
- Full colour print available with variable data printing
- Full colour label prototyping - see what your label will look like and how it will perform before commiting to a flexographic run.
In addition, Digital Printing offers:
- Rolls or sheets of labels as a finished product
- Back printing (ie. printing on either or both the label liner and adhesive. Plate charge may apply)
- A reasonable variety of adhesives and substrates depending on your requirements
- Gloss or matte laminate finishing